Clubs and Meetings
We love being your friend and playing ping-pong with ideas because we love to spread the joy of origami; that is what clubs and meetings are about. We host and organize these. Find your perfect club!
Origami Club Information
By zoom, join the Fantastic Unfolded Network... the FUN Origami Club! Create fun origami! Fold. Make boxes, toys, animals, holiday gifts, mobiles, and even fold with balloons!
Time and Date: Zoom at 1pm on the first Sunday on the month, EST. Contact us and join!
See our agendas:
- 1st Origami Zoom
- 2nd Origami Zoom
- 3rd Origami Zoom
- October 4, 2020 Origami Zoom - Recite Halloween model poems. Fold: Simple pumpkin. Tissue ghost. Torch. 2D ghost.
- November 1, 2020 Origami Zoom - Fold: Capricornia. Turkey. Envelope. Make turkey greeting cards.
- December 6, 2020 Origami Zoom - Fold: Two-Fold Santa. Christmas Stocking. Dreidel. Candle.
- January 10, 2021 Origami Zoom - Fold: 2D snowflake. 3D Snowflake.
- February 7, 2021 Origami Zoom - Fold: Heart with Wings. Love Bug (Cicada with Heart Transplant technique)
- March 7, 2021 Origami Zoom: We folded two boxes and the shamrock (Uses 4 sheets and glue).
- Learn the shamrock on YouTube and see the star box diagram.
- May 2, 2021 at 1pm | The crane and 3 variations.
Origami Groups in America
For meeting information at OrigamiUSA's website, here is a comprehensive list of local origami groups and clubs in the USA.
The RAD Art Club - Now by Appointment
Why are we Radical? We love our disability or challenge - it doesn't stop us! This means we are Determined Individuals Striving And Beating Limitations Encountered Daily, the D in RAD. We sift through the rocks, learn from each other and as a team discover the gems as the Fun, Artistic Success Centered Club under Rocky Arts Unfolded or in short RA. So that makes us The RAD Art Club!
Our final meeting was Thursday, July 2, 2015 from 4-6pm and featured our special guest presenter Elissa Barr. With 30 years of experience as a professional calligrapher, we learned how she became the success she is and how to build on our portfolios.
January 2015 Newsletter - for the first meeting!